- A People Who Worship: Everything we do should be an act of worship unto our Lord Jesus.
- A People Who Give: Giving as God does is a mindset, a way of thinking, a way of living. We strive to be a generous people in all we do.
- A People Who Pray: A life of prayer in the secret place with God is essential to all spiritual life.
- A People of Grace: Grace is the dual attribute of our God that first accepts us exactly as we are, and second, empowers us to do what we are humanly incapable of doing.
- A People of Service: A true servant heart sees opportunity, not obligation in serving others, and finds joy in the process.
- A People of Influence: One of the primary directives of our faith is to work with God to reconcile mankind to Him. Influence is the fruit gained by living the preceding virtues. We believe the kingdom of our God expands as we work with God, as we bring light to the world, as we permeate as salt. The grace of God working in us give us credibility among in the world to testify of His power to change lives.